Last Updated February 2023
1) Information That We Collect
2) How We Use The Information That We Collect
- TotallyFreeTE collects, uses and stores information including your name, username, password, email address and Internet Protocol (IP) address when you sign up in order to create an account for you.
- We collect a list of sites, banners and text ads that you add to the site in order to promote.
- We collect data on credit and impression balances that are used to distribute advertising but none of this has any personal data attached.
- We collect usage habits that include a list of dates and times that the site is accessed via login and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of account logins.
- Other automated technologies used include third party widgets and plugins that power things like Facebook like buttons and pop up ad technologies to ensure you see certain adverts only once per session etc. Information collected by third party plugins is subject to the privacy policies of each plugin provider.
3) How We Share The Information That We Collect
- We use account information (Name, username, password & Internet Protocol Address) to enable use to provide a login area where you can access my reports and manage your email subscription.
- We use your email address to validate and confirm that you are the account holder and so that you can click the opt-in verification link to give your approval of us contacting you via email. This helps us keep you informed, send details of product redemption for your records and also to verify the account holder for security reasons. We also promote other products and services (both supplied or provided by us or by third parties) to you via email but we do so from emails sent directly from our system only and do not share or distribute your email address with others. (See the "Linking to other websites" section below)
- Automated cookies and web beacons are used for tracking purposes to see where members have come from and also to keep session information to make sure that certain ads are only delivered once per session and not every page load. This helps us improve our services to you and avoid over advertising to you to create a more pleasurable experience.
4) Your Options & Acceptance
- We do not share your email address with any third parties and never sell member information. We do allow third parties to advertise using our services and we do promote other services to you via email but all promotions are delivered from our systems and no personal information is shared with them from us. You may share information with them if you join their site or purchase their services.
- We may provide information including Name, Email Address and Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses to both payment processors and or law enforcement if requested to do so by law and or the terms of purchasing using their services to help with any investigation or information request they need to conduct lawful business.
- We may use your information in our other businesses but all communication will come via the account and system that you signed up for and not from our other services unless you register there and give separate permission there.
- Any information collected by third-party apps or plugins including but not limited to Facebook like buttons etc is picked up from your actions and not from our system by the way you interact with such services and therefore you are using their service and run under their privacy policies.
5) Your Right To View, Edit & Delete Personal Information
- You can unsubscribe and remove your account yourself at any time. All emails from us excluding the welcome email have an unsubscribe link which will enable you to click and remove your account. You can also do this from inside your member's area via the unsubscribe and delete account button. This will cancel any future use of your information and remove your account from our system.
6) Cookies & Other Tracking Information Used
- If at any time you would like to view or edit account information including email address name and passwords you can do so by logging into the inside the TotallyFreeTE members area and visiting your profile page. You can also delete your account anytime that you wish from the delete account button also found on the profile page inside the member's area. This removes all information we hold excluding the log of purchases made, which we hold for accounting and tax purposes only.
- You may also request to see all the information we hold for you but we will require you to prove your identity before we can provide that information. This is done for data security and privacy reasons and if we are not sure that you are the person the information requested is for then we reserve the right to withhold that provision until such times as we can be certain by requesting more proof.
- To request the information we hold on you or to get us to delete or edit your information please submit a GDPR & Privacy Data Request Ticket Here using the same email address and name registered on your account. We will then reply to that ticket requesting further proof of your identity to ensure we only give the information to you.
- You can request your password at any time using the password retrieval link on the login page. For security reasons all passwords are encrypted and our staff have no access to them. The link is the only way to request it so please ensure that your email address is correct and up to date.
7) Linking To Other Websites
8) Security Of Information
- We promote and link to other third-party websites and services. When visiting or using one of these other services or websites you should ensure you review their privacy policies and terms of service. TotallyFreeTE is not responsible for the policies and practices of any third party service or site.
- TotallyFreeTE is committed to taking all appropriate measures in regards to the security of all information collected and stored. We have systems in place to protect against the accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access & disclosure of all or any information. No website or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure
- Although we take security very seriously, should the worst happen and any data is compromised we will notify you by email within 72 hours.
- Passwords are encrypted and even the staff at TotallyFreeTE do not have access to them so please use the password retrieval tool to regain lost passwords.
10) Contacting Us
- Should you need to contact us in regards to this policy, to request edits or for us to provide you with information we store about you then please submit us a support ticket at our support desk here. Please ensure that you use the same name and email address that the account is registered with so we can verify account ownership.